Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Special Birthday Party

30 candles

My first born turns 30 today!  I’ll never forget that very special morning.  I was so filled with joy and excitement.  Ryan was perfect in every way.

_4_Ryan Ryan at about 4 months

 

From day 1 he made me laugh!  I always say, I spent the first 4 months of his life laughing at all the silly faces and things he did.  I was fortunate to be a stay at home mom and was loving every minute.

As the years have gone by Ryan continues to make me laugh.  He has in incredible sense of humor!  He was one of those kids who, when he was in trouble could somehow make you laugh while you were trying to discipline him and …… well lets just say it felt allot less effective!

Last weekend we had a party at my house with many of his friends and family. He wanted a “CHEESE'” party.  Instead of gifts he asked that everyone bring a specialty cheese.  We wondered if there would be enough.  Hah!  Most people brought multiple cheeses.  It was fun trying the different varieties and Ryan loved it! 

Here’s some pics from the party with friends and family~

CheeseR, B & S  R & Douglas's

R & SIMG_5989R & techR with M & D    

Whole kid group

Left to right:  Bethany & Jeff ~Bethany, Ryan, & Sam ~ Jason and his girlfriend Lindsay

“My Kids”

Be sure to love on your kids today !

Blessings ~ Terri

Labels: ,