Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mid-Valley Quilt Guild Show

Today I took a break from the mad hours of designing and preparing for quilt market and attended the Mid-Valley Quilt Guild Show (see post below for more info).  As usual, it was full of lovely, inspiring quilts. 

Take a peek at my favorites~

 

IMG_2948

 

IMG_2953

IMG_2954

 

IMG_2955

IMG_2956

 

IMG_2959

IMG_2960

 

IMG_2963

There are some awesome hand appliqué quilts at the show.  I love appliquéd quilts but don’t really do it myself.  I can’t sit still long enough!

The next two quilts are from the challenge “favorite things”.  I thought they were really cute!

shoppers

 

IMG_2951 

“Girlfriends”!  Isn’t that cute!  I want to be the girlfriend with the polka dot skirt!

If you’re in the area be sure to go out to the show this weekend.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings ~ Terri

Labels: ,