Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Valentine Pattern

For me Valentines Day has always been a day to show those I love how much they mean to me.  It’s never been a mushy “couples only” day.  My Mom always made the day special for us and I’ve tried to  continued that tradition with my kids.  We’d have heart shaped Calzone for dinner, maybe some red jello and a special Valentine themed dessert.  At each person’s place, a small gift to show my love

If you receive my newsletters you’ve already seen this project if not ~ here we go.  Valentines Day is quickly approaching and I thought I’d share a little project with you.  I call it the “No Wilt Valentine Bouquet”.  It’s a bouquet of fabric heart “flowers”.  Make single stems to give away to special friends on Valentines Day or a bouquet for your home. 

Charm squares are the perfect size and a charm pack gives wonderful variety to your “flowers”.  Take a look~

Bouquet closeup 

No Wilt Bouquet

 

single no wilt

Click HERE for the free pattern. 

Hope you enjoy.  I’d love the hear about your “flowers” when you give them a try.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings ~ Terri

P.S.  Don’t forget that Valentines Day can be difficult for some people so be sure to look around for someone that might need a little lovin!

Labels: , , , , , ,