Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello ~ my name is Joe!

Well it’s about time my grandma introduced me here.  She’s been helping care for me and taking all sorts of pictures so here goes~

My name is Joseph Emmett (Joe for short)

I ~ was born 5 weeks early ~ SURPRISE!!

    have blonde hair and blue eyes

love my big brother Sam (I look a lot like him)

grunt and squeak a lot

smell really good

really love being held while I sleep

don’t like having dirty diapers

don’t like having my diaper or clothes changed.  Exposure’s not my thing!

really don’t like baths!

Well that’s a little about me.  I’m thriving and adjusting to this, out of womb life.  Everybody seems to think I’m pretty perfect.  I’m sure you’ll hear more about me as I grow and change.  Grandma’s are kinda that way.

 

close up sleeping prtrait

Sleeping ~ one of my favorite things!

favorite 2 edited

I do have my awake times.  This was from my midnight photo shoot with Grandma.

toes closeup

Yes I have 10 toes and 10 fingers.

 

piggy back

This is my big brother Sam and I.  He loves me so much.

super close up

Nappy time again.  Signing off for now.

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings ~ Terri (and Joe)

Labels: , ,