Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom’s~

Happy Mothers Day to all the MOM’S out there!

Mom's_bday_pic

This is my most FABULOUS mom!  She is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world!  She’s the constant in my life.  Always there for me.  Loving me and praying for me.

~I love you mom with all my heart~

No matter what your "mom” situation is today I’m sure there’s some mom out there that you can hug and give a word of encouragement to.  Support her in some way.  Mom’s have the most important job there is.

Here’s another very special mom to me ~

IMG_5749

My daughter (by marriage to my son) not my daughter-in-law.  She is my daughter!  She’s an AMAZING mommy to my first grandbaby.  I could not have picked a better mommy for Sam.  I love her to pieces!

Thanks for visiting ~ spread a little love today!

Blessings ~ Terri