Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Parquet Tablerunner

We had another fun day of Christmas Club classes in the Sweet Treasures studio yesterday.  I have 14 women who come to the studio the second Monday of each month to make something for gift giving or decorating with. 

This month we were working on tablerunners.  I try to plan projects that we can get close to finishing in the three hour class.  Most of the time we’re not completely done but just about.  Depends on how fast we work ~ or should I say….. how much we talk!

Two tops were finished in class and I thought I’d show you their runners.  Barb and Maridell were very good sports.  They were so close to finishing and dare I say, umm….. I cracked the whip a bit and encouraged them to push on through and finish.  I love their runners!

Barb’s pretty in blue, “Parquet Tablerunner” ~

barbs  

Maridell’s Valentine candy, “Parquet Tablerunner” ~

Maridells

 

Here’s mine that I made out of  Sweetwater fabrics ~

mine I’ll be using mine in my newly remodeled family room/personal studio.  Soft yellow’s, gray’s and blue with a touch of red or pink at times.  This fabric is PERFECT!

“Parquet Tablerunner” will be in a new book coming up!

Happy Stitching ~ Terri

Labels: , , , , ,