Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

pixl-r-matic

When I’m not quilting, designing or creating I love taking pictures.  I loved taking pictures as a kid on an old box camera that had been my grandparents.  I have albums of pictures I took as a kid.

I’ve never stopped taking pictures.  Boy have things changed over the years.  Today there are such fun programs and applications that can edit and enhance photos.  I’ve been playing around with one that’s available as an app for the ipad and also an online site that you can go to and play with your photos.  I love that I don’t have to download anything to my computer to use the product.

I took pictures this past weekend at a family gathering.  My daughter had a beautiful bouquet of yellow tulips on her table.  thought I’d show you the original and a few of the enhanced versions.

tulips

original photo

 

aladdin, subtle, scan tulips

 

metal tulip pic 

tulips blackenhiet

 

 Here’s a link if you’d like to give it a try. pixlr-o-matic  Sometimes these little tweaks can really enhance a photo or add a little “umph” to an otherwise dull photo.

Hope these yellow tulips bring a little spring into your day!

Thanks for visiting!!

Blessings ~ Terri

 

Labels: , , ,