Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I'm sorry I've been away so long but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!  I hope it's a very special day for each and every one of you.  Since I didn't have time to put together a sweet little Easter Vignette to take a picture of for you for your blog Easter card, I'm going to show you the cutest thing I've seen in a long time--from a beautiful blog I visit occationally.  




Aren't they darling?

If you'd like to visit the blog it's Heather Bullard's blog if you scroll down a few posts there are other pictures of the chicks and their fancy new chicken coop.

Have a WONDERFUL day!  Check back often for peeks of all the new patterns I'm working on for quilt Market in May.

Thanks for visiting!
Blessings ~ Terri


Labels: