Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Monday, November 15, 2010

Catching up on the Blog Hop!

No, I totally haven’t forgotten about the Hop.  I’ve just been CRAZY busy getting the Studio ready for the Open House which was last Saturday.  It went great and I’ll post about that next.  On to the

HOP~

I’m loving this HOP.  It’s so fun to see what the designers come up with!  I love the variety of projects.

Last Tuesday, November 9 was the 3rd stop on the hop and featured

Cheri Saffiote-Payne from Poway, California.

www.quiltsbycheri.blogspot.com

Cheri offers a small, primitive, scrappy quilt with appliqué and stitchery on it.  

Her cookies are Sugar Cookies.  I love Sugar Cookies all decorated up and am always looking for the ultimate Sugar Cookie recipe.  Have I ever mentioned……..Cookies are one of my favorite things!  Does anybody out there have the ultimate Sugar Cookie recipe?  I’d love to give it a try if you’d like to share.  Leave a comment and let me know.

bmb-button-full

4th Stop ~ Friday, November 19 ~ Kathy Schmitz from Portland Oregon

http://kathyschmitzstudio.blogspot.com

Kathy posted an adorable “J-O-Y” banner for her free holiday project.  It’s so sweet!  She shares traditions and memories of Christmas gone by and passes on her Grandma Ruby’s Ranger Cookies recipe (which I think I’m going to have to whip up a batch soon).  GREAT POST!!

Tomorrow will be Stop #5 ~ Can’t wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings ~ Terri

 

Labels: