Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Studio Open House & Sneak Peek!

I’m so excited to announce the opening of my Quilting and Sewing Studio!

IMG_2930

Studio Entrance

This Saturday, November 13th from 1 – 4 pm I’m having open house in the new Studio.  Everyone is invited! 

This is the culmination of a very long year’s worth of effort on many persons part to get this up and running. The class schedule is set and we’re ready to go!  Click on the “Studio Classes” button on the right side bar to read all about the studio and the classes offered.

If you live in the area, come check it out.  I’d love to see you. 

 

clip_image002

Here’s a couple pictures of the inside.

IMG_2931

IMG_2934

Hope to see you in the Studio!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings~Terri

Labels: , ,