Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Summer Sky” Quilt

As you may remember I had the privilege of designing the quilt for Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe in Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Sampler magazine in May. “Summer Sky” is the name of the quilt.

quiltsampler2010 

I received an email from AnnMarie Cowley with a link to her blog Run and Sew Quilts where she has photo’s of the “Summer Sky” quilt she and her friend made for a raffle.  It’s beautiful!  They did a great job.  I love seeing what you all do with my patterns!  It’s so much fun and you have such great ideas. I really like the fabrics AnnMarie and her friend used.  The picture below is their quilt.  Click on the link above to see all the other pictures.

 

Summer Sky quilt

I love to see pictures of the quilts you make from Sweet Treasures patterns!  Send them any time you’d like!!  :-)

Blessings ~ Terri

Labels: ,