Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day two of Quilt Market~

It was a great day at quilt market!  There were lots of fun people to visit with today.  I had a fun visit with Joanna from Fig Tree Quilts and meet Kate Spain who's just started designing for Moda.  I love  Her first line "Verna".  One of my quilts from the "Five Fabulous Accent quilts book features "Verna".

Ok~this blogging hasn't gone as smoothly as I've hoped it would.  My new little netbook that I thought would be "just the thing" for traveling and blogging ISN'T!  It's slower than molasses-when I've got lots to do, let alone my sister would like to go to bed :-) .   Sooo  I'm only going to show a couple pictures for the next few days and will do a big post the end of next week when I get home.  The drawing for the market goodies will be Monday, May 31st.



My sister Brenda and I in our booth.


Amy Butler's Booth.

 

This is Cindy Taylor Oates of the Taylor Made brand.  She always has the cutest booth.  You've probably made one of her bags, pajama bottoms, skirts, aprons.... awesome designs.

When I do my big post after market I'll give you links to the company's and peope I've mentioned in my posts.  I'm afraid if I try and do it with this little netbook we might both blow up!

Thanks for reading.
Blessings~Terri


Labels: