Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sneak Peek!

I promised some peeks at the projects I've begun photographing for my new publications so here goes.....

Antique Rose

This quilt is made from a new line by Maywood Studio's called "Winter Whites Flannel".  It is so beautiful!  I love it.  I couldn't wait to use it.  I have two new patterns featuring this great flannel.  The second is "Polka Dots and Posies".  It hasn't be photographed yet so stay tuned.

The booklet will feature a 65" square, twin, full and queen sizes.





At Home ~ In The Kitchen

I'm beginning a new "At Home" series and projects for the kitchen will be the first in the series.  The booklet will include patterns for a tablecloth, tablerunner, placemats, wallhanging and two versions of the apron.  They're fun projects, great for your home or for gifts.




Cheeri ~ "O"
Five Fabulous Accent Quilts

Continuing the "Fab Five" Series I'll be releasing "Five Fabulous Accent Quilts".  They are one of my favorite sizes of quilts.  The five quilts are square and will range in size from 40" - 50".  Great for wallhangings, decorating, baby.... you name it.  The quilts are all different styles and will be photographed to suggest all the different options possible with this size of quilt. 

First in the "Fab Five" Series ~ "Five Fabulous Lap Quilts".



Thanks for visiting!
Blessings ~ Terri



Labels: , , ,