Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Home From Market ~ Catch Up Blogging!

It's always good to be home!  But as promised, I'll digress a bit to catch you all up on Quilt Market.  I'm sorry the blogging didn't go better.  Thank you so much to those of you who were faithfully watching for more.....  We'll get caught up these next few days and have the drawing for the market goodies on Monday.  All comments before Monday will be entered in the drawing.

Here are a couple more shots from the Sweet Treasures booth.




We enjoyed our nieghbors at Market.  Behind us was Stacy West, owner/designer of Buttermilk Basin.  Her specialty is wool designs and her whole booth for this market was Halloween.  She's a hoot!  We laughed and had alot of fun.  She is from Minnesota only 20 minutes or so down the road from the convention center.  Here are some of her designs.






Another wool artist is our own Debbie Busby from here in Oregon.  She teaches and has a large display of wool and patterns at Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe.  Her company is Wooden Spool Designs.  I popped by her booth a couple times.  First she was busy and second she was out shopping so.... here are pictures of her booth with her husband Jeff who helps her at shows.






Look who's shopping!  It's Sharon and Gail from Sew Many Quilts in Bend!

May I tell you a little about these two?  I could not have done market without them.  They were incredible!  They told me they were going to come help me with my booth.  They flew in a day earlier than they otherwise would have for market.  They shopped for props with me, helped set up the booth when I didn't feel I had another creative thought left in my head, helped me in the evenings finish up the odds and ends of market and then after shopping for their store for days (and giving Brenda and I a break) they helped tear it all down and pack it up!  We loved hanging out with then and had a great time.  They worked their tails off to help me and I appreciate it so much!  They're so kind and giving.  I was truly blessed to have them with me at market.

When in Central Oregon be sure to stop by and visit them at their shop, Sew Many Quilts.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany, a new vendor at Market.  She's so sweet and designs wonderful bags.  I think we'll be seeing alot more of her in the future!





Tiffany has a blog and etsy shop check it out.

It's good to be home (I think I said that already) and at a computer that will actually allow me to do what I want in a reasonable length of time!  Yipee!

Thanks for reading ~ more tomorrow!
Blessings ~ Terri

Labels: ,