Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 1 in Salt Lake City

We had a long day traveling yesterday.  14 hours from Keizer Oregon to Salt Lake City Utah.  We were full to the brim!

car When we were unloading the car this was in the parking lot.  How fun is that?

IMG_6277 This is the view from our parking garage.  Wow!  Salt Lake City is surrounded by beautiful snow covered mountains.

mountians So I got so consumed with getting set up I forgot to take a “before” picture of our booth.

I have been afflicted with what I refer to as “Market Brain” lately.  Forgive me.  I’ll have much better pictures for you from here on out. 

I’ll be naughty and end with my dessert at dinner tonight.  Don’t worry.  I split it with my sister.  It was FABULOUS!

dessertChocolate Truffle Cake with strawberries and ice cream.  Mmm mmm mmmm.

Talk to you tomorrow ~ Terri

 

Labels: