Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 4 in Salt Lake City

Today was a fun day at Market!  We were very busy and received great comments on our booth and patterns.  It’s nice having been in the industry a few years now.  People recognize the brand and seek us out to see what’s new.

I took some pictures of our booth before market started this morning.  You’ll see so familiar projects and lots of new ones.

Don’t for get ~ if you want a closer peek, click on the picture.

booth

 

booth 2

booth snow

 

E garden

coin toss

tablemat 

cabin play

serenity 

brenda

My sister Brenda ~ I’d hate to do market without her!

There’s a small exhibit of incredible quilts at market.  Here are a few of my favorites.

quilt ex 1quilt ex 2quilt ex 3 quilt ex 4

This puppy quilt is soooo amazing!  Most of it is done with thread.  I’ve never seen anything so realistic!

quilt ex 6 quilt ex 5

Tomorrow market is from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.  Then we pack up and move it all out.  If I don’t get a chance to blog forgive me.  I’ll be back on Monday.  I have lots more to show you!

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings ~ Terri

Labels: