Tune in for the latest about quilt events, Sweet Treasures, and other fun stuff. I truly hope this will be an interactive blog where we can share many thoughts and ideas. Have a blessed day ~ Terri

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 5 final day of Market

We ended market on a good note.  Happy with the way everything went and looking forward to getting home to try and resume a little normalness (nothing’s normal before market).

I’ve got a few pictures for you this evening.  Sights around the show.

bike and tree

crabapple hill

Kathy Schmitz

 

pink christmas 

pin bags

 

nap sack

That’s it for tonight.  We leave early in the morning to drive straight through from Salt Lake City to Keizer Oregon.  So I won’t be on tomorrow.  I’ll be back Thursday.  I have lots more to show you.  The contest will end Sunday.  I’ll draw the winners name Monday morning so be sure and check in to see if it’s you!

Thanks for visiting ~ Terri

Labels: